Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Finally Home!






We were very anxious to get home. We had to spend a little longer in the hospital because I had a C-section. I thought Ryan was going to loose his mind. The first night home brought back the memories of sleep deprivation. Jude had his nights and days confused. He seemed to quickly catch on. He has been doing very well ever since that first night. He lets me go usually 4 hour stretches. I am very grateful!! Landon is doing well with the adjustment. It's been very hard for me because I can't lift him for 4 weeks! I miss picking him up and holding him! He seems very interested in Jude, and wants him to start playing with him right now. It's pretty cute! It's funny to think that they are going to be friends forever, and Ryan and I get the privilege of watching this lifelong friendship start. I am very excited to watch these 2 boys grow up together!

No comments:

Post a Comment