Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's a BOY!!!






We were a little antsy the day of the C-section. It's so strange knowing your life is going to change completely in a matter of hours. I remember telling Ryan...we are going to have another little one in a few hours. With the second baby, it's such a different feeling. You know all the feelings you will have for that little one immediately. The first one...you just don't understand all the emotions you will go through. I was lying in the operating room, scared to death. They don't let your husband come in until right before the procedure. The anesthesiologist was giving me a lesson on anesthesia because he found our I was a PA. It actually was good, because it took my mind off what he was doing.
After my body went completely numb. Everything happened quickly. Dr. Kemp, her assistant, and Ryan came in and everything started happening quickly. It seemed like a matter of minutes and she was saying, "Oh, He pooped!" "It's a little boy. Congratulations you guys." Tears came instantly. I couldn't believe that I had another little boy. I had been pretty certain through most of the pregnancy that he was a boy, but it seemed so unreal.
Ever since, little Jude Davidson has been a joy. He is very content. The only bad thing is he wants to eat every 2 hours...which can become very exhausting. He weighed 8lbs 7oz, and was 20 inches long. When we went into the Dr. Stoll's office for a check up he was already 8lbs 14 oz!! He's an eater! We are so blessed and thank God every day for our growing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment