Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby # 2 Updates!

I haven't been doing very well at keeping up with the baby updates. I have had 2 more appointments. I am measuring about 1 week behind, and heart rate has been in the 130s. At the last appointment, the doctor said, "Sounds like a boy heart beat." It's funny to see who believes in that. You won't convince my dad of anything other than that wives tale. It's been interesting to see how much more active this baby is than Landon. This baby moves so much it makes me quite uncomfortable at times. It is making me a little nervous imagining have 2 little ones. I can't believe in about 5 weeks I will be holding this little one in my arms. God's design is so amazing, and I can't express how grateful I am at all he provides!

1 comment:

  1. Kallen was always in the 130-140's...so you might have a little girl in there :) She moved like crazy all the time...and still hasnt stopped!

    Ill be praying for the remainder of your pregnancy - and you will do great with 2!

    ReplyDelete