Saturday, January 1, 2011

Baby #2 Updates

31 week belly



A lot has been happening over the last few weeks with this little one. Growing is happening in full force!! It was very fun because on Christmas Eve I felt this baby hiccup. Landon never had the hiccups, so I had never experienced that. It was very fun! I had an appointment on December 27th and heart rate was in the 130s. He/She has been moving like crazy, and I am measuring on schedule. It's been a little different having so many Braxton Hicks contractions with this baby. I've been wondering how people run through their whole pregnancies. I run from the car into work and I have about 2-3 contractions! I am getting very excited, yet nervous, to meet this little one. I feel very blessed to be having a second child! Stay tuned things can only get more interesting with this little guy/gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment