Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jude's Birthday Party!!






My little man turned 1 on March 1st!! It is unbelievable how quickly a year flies with kids. I remember as I was growing up my parents would say that all the time, and I would think they sounded old!! Now here I am saying it! I can't believe how much Jude has grown. He is getting around everywhere by means of crawling and pulling up. He hasn't mastered standing or walking. We are hoping that he will be able to make it down the aisle in May for Allie's wedding. He had his 1 year appointment this last Tuesday and weighed in at 22lbs 2oz (62%) and 30 inches long (54%). Head circumference was 18" (38%). He is on target for all of his milestones. We are hoping that he will start eating normal food soon, so we can quit buying the baby food.

We had his Birthday party on his actual birthday. We had about 25-30 people at our house for the big celebration. I am always grateful that we have our family so close, so they can be here to celebrate these special times. We missed the Kirkpatrick clan this time...we have way too many birthdays in March so it makes it hard to make it to all of the parties. Jude was very proper with his cake...he wanted a spoon to eat it. He wasn't sure what to think about the whole experience.

Overall, he had a great 1 year birthday. Ryan and I feel so blessed to have this little man! Our boys have brought us more joy than we could have ever imagined. We feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment