Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve!






Every Christmas Eve, we make our way to church and then Grandma Char's! The church service is always such a great reminder of what the Christmas season is all about...baby Jesus! I've been working with Landon this year on learning that Christmas means it's Jesus's birthday. I think he was understanding by the end of it. It's so fun to see his little mind start to grasp different things. It's always a great time of eating and spending time with family at Grandma's. We are so blessed. We all share how God has blessed us over the year, and I'm always amazed at how blessed we are as a family. Ryan and I had a lot to be thankful for this year! We were blessed with little Jude man, we were able to spend a whole year in our own home (as last year the fire drove us out for awhile), Ryan's job, my new job, our health and the boys health, etc. The list can go on! As I have reflected on the season, I am continually grateful for all God has given me. The Kirkpatricks goal for 2012 is to give more as we have been blessed so greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment