Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Garbage Truck!

The other day, we woke up to a thunder storm. I remember thinking to myself that I wasn't sure if Landon had ever experienced one while he was awake. He's usually so asleep it doesn't wake him. After a while, I heard him kind of fussing in his room. I went and opened the door, and told him he could come to my room after we went potty. We went to go potty, and he started telling me there was a garbage truck in his room. I was confused thinking maybe he was calling his dump truck toy a garbage truck. I said, "There isn't a garbage truck in your room." He said, "Come here mommy, come here. I show you." I followed him into his room. He walked across his room to his window and pulled back the curtain...He looks at me and starts asking where the garbage truck was. I figured out that he thought the thunder sounded like a garbage truck. I'm not sure that he understood even after I explained it to him. His little mind cracks me up! It was one of those moments I was so glad I could be at home to experience it!

No comments:

Post a Comment