Monday, November 29, 2010

The Mystery of the Missing Diaper!

Yesterday, Ryan and I decided to hang Christmas lights outside. I laid Landon down for his nap, and after about 20 minutes went to check on him. He wasn't asleep yet, but looked well on his way. I decided to go out and help Ryan with the lights. We were working away, and after about a half hour Landon opens the door out to the garage...butt naked! He had removed his pants and diaper. I was having a very hard time not laughing, so I let Ryan handle this parenting moment! He went back inside to lay Landon down again. He told me he found his pants, but was unable to find his diaper.
Later that night, we remembered we had never found the diaper. We started searching. We looked in his room. He recently has been hiding things in his drawers, so I peeked in there. No diaper. We went through his toy room and toy boxes. No diaper. We couldn't think of where else he would put it. As we were walking by his bathroom, I said to Ryan, "He wouldn't put it in his little potty would he?" As you can see below, We finally guessed right! Oh to be in the mind of a 2 year old!!




No comments:

Post a Comment