Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Our trip to Target..

This last Monday night we had quite the event at Target. Ryan needed a few things for his trip this week, so we picked those items up. Landon had a poopy diaper, so I took him to the bathroom to change him while Ryan checked out! I couldn't believe it...he was a mess poop clear down his leg up his back... even ended up in his hair by the time we had him all changed. I was changing him in the bathroom when I realized I didn't have extra pants! It was a mess...the temperature outside was
-10!! SO I met Ryan outside...he decided to zip Landon up in his coat and we braved the weather! I was very embarrassed because I was sure everyone was thinking, "What are those people doing having their child out without any pants on in sub zero weather?" Another exciting adventure that comes with having a one year old!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh trust me, I have had several similar moments. I totally know how you feel. Z wore a poopy diaper for 2 hours yesterday while I was working because I didn't have an extra diaper with me. Finally, his bottom must have been really hurting because he started crying, so I found the diaper I had just changed him out of, which was just a little wet, and put that on him until we could get home. Oh the diaper drama!!

    ReplyDelete